Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Piano Lessons by Sommer



(Christmas Recital 2012)

If you and your child have been wanting to give piano lessons a try, summertime is the BEST time!  I have opened a few slots for new students if you are interested.

I have been teaching piano for one year AND loving it (and if you would like a reference, I am happy to comply).

I am offering a super deal of $70 per month for four 30 minute lessons (plus the cost of books).

Summer piano schedule begins next week, so don't delay.

Give me a call if you are interested in learning more or signing your child up.

(571) 276-7841


Sommer

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails